Re: gui interface

On 2005.04.04 05:42, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:
> Couple of thoughts...
>
> This month's P&P has an article on creating a set of dispatch forms just
> like the big guys.  I might take a shot at that, if I can get time.
> Their point was, with the balanced field and fuel calculations
> essentially automagical, ramp-checks and post-incident checks should be
> easier for the prepared pilot.

Awesome.

> I like the idea of a SF project.  I think that's a great one.

I've started the registration process.  It turns out that Sourceforge has
reserved the 'fplan' project name all these years, just in case.  I don't
know if that will speed up or slow down the registration process.

Could anybody point me to the original RCS/CVS files for fplan?  I'd like
to port them to Sourceforge.

Also, anybody who wants to be on the maintainers list at Sourceforge,
please send me your sourceforge ID, if you have one (they're easy enough
to get.)

	-ed falk