Re: database format change

Hi All; don't know if anybody's still working on fplan, but I was looking
for comments on a proposed change to the database format.

I'm proposing adding a new field to the end of the records, to contain
various flag.  The new paragraph I've added to fplan.5 explains it all:

       Flags     The flags field contains a number of single-letter  flags  in
                 no particular order.  Currently-defined flags are: T - Tower.
                 I - Instrument approach.  P - Private.  C  -  Customs  avail-
                 able.   1  -  100  LL  fuel.   8  - 80 fuel.  A - Jet A fuel.
                 Applications should ignore unrecognized flags.

I realize the database format goes back decades, but as near as I can
tell, the fplan project "owns" the format now.

	-ed falk