Re: gui interface

Hi all; I've added another page to the GUI interface:

	http://www.best.com/~falconer/xplan3.gif

As always, comments requested.

In particular, I have no idea what should go into the Preferences, Gps,
Weight&Balance, Performance or Ephemeris tabs.

I've written a clever utility (that's what I've been doing the last
two weeks) that lets me throw together a GUI in minutes instead of hours,
so if anyone wants to send me ideas, or better yet, ascii-art images,
I can throw these pages together in no time.

	-ed falk