Include file support almost ready...

Steve / All,

   I've incorporated your code for include file support into fplan. I've
gone ahead and tweaked the syntax to be analogous to the C include
statement as I mentioned in my previous e-mail. It's not quite ready yet,
I still need to make the changes to look for the include file in the
various fplan lib directories (again in a manner analogous to the C
language behavior). Here's a summary of how it will work;

	include <file.h>;

		Search the directory given by the FPLAN_COMMON_DBDIR
		environment variable (or /usr/share/fplan if it is
		undefined) first.

		Next search directory given by the FPLAN_USER_DBDIR
		environment variable (~/.fplan if undefined) next.

		Search current working dir last.

	include "file.h";

		Search the directory given by the FPLAN_USER_DBDIR
		environment variable (~/.fplan if undefined) first.

		Search current working dir next.

		Search the directory given by the FPLAN_COMMON_DBDIR
		environment variable (/usr/share/fplan if undefined)
		last.

	No path searching is done if the filename file.h contains an
	absolute or relative path (starts with "/" "./" or "../")

Comments?

--
 ___|___  | John C. Peterson, <jaypee@netcom.com> | "Once you have flown,
  -(*)-   | you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there