Beta testers needed for non-Linux Unix machines...

Hi Everybody,

   Well, I have been getting some things done lately! I've finished the
include file stuff and also made a first cut at implementing support
for GNU autoconf builds. If anyone has access to UNIX machines running
something other than Linux (FreeBSD, SVR4, etc), and are interested in
helping me test this out, drop me a note...

John

--
 ___|___  | John C. Peterson, <jaypee@netcom.com> | "Once you have flown,
  -(*)-   | you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there