(not yet another) survey

Hi

Some people I know very well from the Spanish free software community,
and which are now involved in university, have asked me to forward the
below announcement, to ask people to participate on a survey. It's not
yet another survey, it is one in a series of projects from that
university to study how free software works, which I think is
interesting for GNOME. They have already done some GNOME studies, for
instance:

http://libresoft.urjc.es/Papers/index_html
http://libresoft.dat.escet.urjc.es/cvsanal/gnome2-cvs/

Find below the official announcement, I'd be grateful if you could do
the survey.

Dear FLOSS developer,

        MERIT at the University of Maastricht along with the University
        Rey Juan
        Carlos (Madrid) are studying how developers contribute code to
        Free /
        Libre and Open Source Software (FLOSS) projects. This is an
        extension of
        our previous research projects such as flossproject.org,
        flosspols.org,
        flossworld.org, and libresoft.urjc.es.

        In this study, we are looking for survey respondents like you,
        who
        contribute to at least one of a small number of projects that we
        have
        selected for the study.

        Therefore, we would like to ask you to participate in a small
        survey and
        to fill in our questionnaire, which you will find online at

            http://libresoft.urjc.es:9999/Survey/

        To fill in the survey takes not more than 10 minutes of your
        time.

        Of course, all personal information will be kept strictly
        confidential,
        no personal information will be revealed to third parties, and
        the
        information obtained will be properly aggregated and anonymized
        so that
        no data about named individuals will be published. We also would
        like to
        point out that this study has only academic and no commercial
        purpose,
        and the resulting analysis will be freely available.

        Rishab Ghosh ,MERIT (Board member, Open Source Initiative)
          rishab dxm org

        Ruediger Glott, MERIT
          Ruediger Glott INFONOMICS unimaas nl

        Gregorio Robles, URJC