Vote for Anne

Hello all,

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Anne Østergaard wrote:

As a female user above 30, I think I can help reach a large segment
which GNOME doesn't reach now.

Last year, when I expressed my disappointment with the fact that Anne wasn't elected in the board, people said I should have spoken up earlier. This year we have the same situation.

So here it is: Anne, besides having excellent qualifications for board membership, is the only woman among the candidates. For me, this is an extra reason to vote for her. While, for reasons beyond our control, the developer base of the GNOME project is predominantly male, I think everyone would agree that we target men, women (and everything in between ;) equally as users. It would be good to try and reflect this in the composition of the board.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen