The changing of the board

The changing of the board:

I have been thinking that it might be an advantage to the Foundation if
the next board in fact took their seats immediately after the final
announcement of the list of candidates elected this year. An overlapping
period I think is not really necessary as I have a feeling that there
will be sufficient continuation/ ways to ask concrete advice if needed.

It has also been mentioned that it might be a good idea if the new
elected board constituted itself directly after the election and pointed
out it's chairman, vice chairman, secretary and treasurer and may be
press spokesperson etc.

Jeff has mentioned this and I agree with him. (May be others have
expressed these kind of thoughts too- then I apologise for not
mentioning there names.)

What do you think about my two suggestions?

Anne
--
Anne Østergaard <anne oestergaard nu>