Re: Future , what awaits for Gnome?

Sk, 2005 11 20 11:15 +1100, Kirill Radzikhovskyy rašė:
> How can we make sure that Gnome WILL Definatly be the best Usable
> dekstop enviroment?

Let me interrupt you, while no one has said anything yet. No one on the
Earth can be sure of something. If he is, he should be taken for a
dinner with Emacs psychiatrist. :)

In a normal world if someone answers such questions during elections,
how anything will be the best, the most, and the ..., the press call
such people populists. :)

However, I'm not saying that GNOME won't be the one. We're all striving
for that, right? One should not ask "how can we make sure", but instead
"into what direction should we go". We all have seen Jeff's incredible
10x10. That's the way. The task for the board is to help making this
journey smooth, it's purpose is not showing the way or reaching the
ultimate goal.

Sorry for answering question for candidates ;)

Žygis