Re: Candidate questions?

Yesterday I posted a news on gnomedesktop.org, but seems like still
waiting for approval. We got previous years questions as well and some
of them still valid. I agree that we start this as soon as possible to
have more time before voting starts.

As you suggested anyone can post questions as reply to this mail. With
the ones in gnomedesktop.org Membership Committee will choose the top 10
questions for candidates to discuss.