Aggressive Investors News

Newsletter - November 1, 2005 Issue In this week.s issue, we are going to profile a company involved in the Hot Internet Poker industry. Considering the company.s recent news releases and position in an exciting growth industry, the company.s stock appears ready to take off.

The Company:
**
*   Has an extremely tight public float
*   Received a strong financing commitment.
*   Is in the multi-billion dollar Internet gaming industry
*   Is launching an international advertising campaign
*   Owns proprietary software and trademarks
*   Is targeting the largest demographic . Indians (Asian)

This small treasure is:

Taj Systems Inc. (TJSS)

The stock is trading at only $O.25/share. A huge marketing campaign is expected to begin Tuesday and run all next week. Take a look at this stock before all the investors get a chance. We all know it's the big announcements that make these small companies move. Stock Symbol: TJSS . pk Current Price: $O.25

How will it react to being blasted onto investors radar screens this week??

We expect the price to go to $O.40 in next 2-3 days! We expect the price to go to $O.70 in next 3 weeks!

** Why we believe TJSS will be a good investment ** Internet gaming companies continue to book record numbers each year. Revenues from Internet gaming operators are expected to soar from $12 billion this year to $24.5 billion in 2010, according to Christiansen Capital Advisors, a Maine-based consulting firm.

Despite great numbers, much of the online gambling
industry has missed the largest Target Market in the world, India and China, with a combined Population of over 2.5 billion people.

Taj Systems is targeting the Indian market first
with the release of a popular form of poker among Indians called, Teen Patti (3-card poker), which has had virtually no Internet presence until today.

LoboGaming Corporation, a subsidiary of Taj Systems, recently launched a new poker site (lobopoker.com) and already boasts a customer base that spans 6 continents and 32 countries within its first 3 months of operations. Gustavo Morales, CEO of LoboGaming, believes their most recent software development of the popular Indian poker game, TeenPatti, should bring in an excess of 25,000 players using the site before the end of the year.

***LASTEST BIG N E W S*** Taj Systems, Inc. (OTC: TJSS), wholly owned subsidiary LoboGaming Corporation, recently announced a wealthy investor group has committed a minimum investment of $