Re: Job offerings for GTK+/GNOME hackers

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 10:31 +0200, Toni Willberg wrote:

> My employer Movial Corporation has several open positions for GTK+ /
> GNOME hackers. The positions are located in Helsinki, Finland.

Hi there Toni,

While I'm glad there's companies doing free software development,

I don't think the GNOME Foundation mailinglist is the correct place for
placing job ads.

I propose asking the GNOME administrators or the people on this list to
create a gnome-jobs mailinglist for you, rather than misusing this
mailinglist.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org