Outdated bounties webpage

Hi there,

I'm not sure who's responsible for keeping it updated. But I'd like to
inform the other foundation members that the "bounties" webpage is
getting highly outdated.

There's many bounties that have been solved (the bug has been closed and
the code has been merged with the HEAD branch of the applications
involved) that aren't even publicised as being claimed nor as solved on
the webpage.

	http://www.gnome.org/bounties/

This is confusing for developers who like to contribute.

A few examples (I just picked a few at random):

The bounty is solved, and the bug is closed. But the bounty website
isn't publicising it.

http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Addressbook.html#127515
http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Tasks.html#127557

Claimed (somebody is working on it)