Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 July 13

     Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 July 13


   Owen Taylor (chairing)
   Tim Ney
   Jody Goldberg
   Christian Schaller
   Daniel Veillard
   Murray Cumming
   Federico Mena-Quintero
   Jonathan Blandford
   Miguel de Icaza


   Dave Neary (sent regrets)
   Luis Villa

Actions completed:

  ACTION: murray to announce the first version of the GNOME Foundation
          Member Logo
     - Done

  ACTION: Federico to announce and ask for feedback on the certification
     - public but not announced, except though IRC.
     - ongoing need to be sent to a public list.
     - foundation and ddl

  ACTION: Tim to generate a final version in PDF of the Trademark proposals
     - Done

  ACTION: Owen to modify foundation.gnome.org to reflect the foundation
          new advisory board membership
     - done

  ACTION: Murray to send to the board list the details and price of the items
          he want for the demo box for GNOME Germany.
     - Done

  ACTION: Tim to follow up on developer's request for hardware support.
     - Done, but no reply


   ACTION: Dave to start looking for vendors to host the GNOME online shop
     - Ongoing

   ACTION: Dave to proceed to details stage of merchandizing agreement
     - Ongoing

   ACTION: Daniel to send request for proposal for specific topic to be
           worked on at the next Summit
     - ongoing

   ACTION: Murray to schedule an advisory board phone call meeting in
           approximately 2 months
     - sent, no answer. ongoing

  ACTION: Owen to publish the summarized financial number from GUADEC
     - ongoing

  ACTION: Murray to take the task to find documentation authors and get it 
     - Federico did the first step, we are making a proposal to a candidate,
       should be resolved before next meeting.

  ACTION: Owen to make the final announcement of the Trademark proposals
     - should be out soon

  ACTION: Tim and Dave to draft a room requirement for GUADEC and get Christian
     - ongoing


 * Event box:
   That will be a useful package for people doing tradeshows in Europe
   This is a grant from the GNOME Foundation to GNOME Deutschland eV,
   and the list of item expected to be purchased will be published, the value
   is 3500 Euros.

 * Discussion of the financial state:
   Making sure we have enough cash for paying documentation and for the
   event box.

 * next meeting on the 27th July


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team http://redhat.com/
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]