change of affiliation

FYI, effective the end of this week I'll be resigning from Novell and
becoming a true independent, aka 'unemployed'. :) It is my hope that
this will free up more energy and time for work on core GNOME, so I
expect that if there is any impact on my relationship with GNOME, it
will be a very positive one.

Longer term, while I am keeping my options open and not explicitly
ruling out a return to professional software development should the
right opportunity present itself, I expect my next affiliation will be
with a university, sometime during 2006.

Luis