Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

James Henstridge wrote:

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:

For some reason these ballots gets marked as spam by spam-assassin on my
system. If this is the standard behaviour of spam-assassin on the ballot
mails then maybe many people miss the vote simply because they never see
the ballot.

They'd also have had to miss the mails to this list mentioning that the
ballots had been sent out, and various reminders to vote also sent to
the list.

Perhaps some extra emails to foundation-announce might have helped, but
I don't think "SA ate my ballot" is a very good excuse.
FWIW it did take me a long time to find my ballot when I went looking. Once I clued in to searching for "Ballot" of course it was no problem. The reminder email from Jeff was definitely a help.

Bill

James.