Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

On 12/13/05, Dan Winship <danw novell com> wrote:
> Vincent Untz wrote:
> > I'm a bit sad that only 169 members (out of more than 350) voted,
> > though. If anyone has some ideas on why less than 50% of the members
> > voted or on how to change this, please share them.
>
> A handful of people on IRC said they just forgot the voting period ended
> this weekend. A reminder a few days before next year would probably help.

You mean, something like
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2005-December/msg00032.html
?
;-)

(Though, I was thinking of having a way to put stuff like this and
messages like 'tarballs due on Monday' up at
http://bugzilla-test.gnome.org/browse.cgi, so maybe that would help
too)

Cheers,
Elijah