Call for volunteers: a GNOME privacy policy

We're looking for a few volunteers to help create a privacy policy
for information we collect on the GNOME servers. Something along the
lines of:

 http://lwn.net/op/Privacy.lwn
 http://www.redhat.com/legal/privacy_statement.html

(Hopefully a bit shorter than the latter :-)

It would cover:

 - What information we collect
 - Under what conditions we release the information

For such services as bugzilla, mailing lists, GNOME member
registration, etc.

 What is involved:

   - Doing research to find out what needs to be included.
     (Presumably there are relevant articles and best practices
     guides around)
   - Drafting an initial version
   - Working with the board to get the initial version
     publically reviewed and approved.

If you are interested in helping with this, follow up here.

Thanks,
					Owen