Re: Announcing the anonymous voting referendum

On Mar 14 septembre 2004 17:52, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> If you need to renew your membership, you have to apply at
> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php before September
> 24th 2004 (23:59 UTC). Members who need to renew will shortly receive an
> e-mail with some instructions to help them.

I've sent the mails to the 108 members who need to renew their membership
in order to be able to vote for the referendum.
If you think you should have received such a mail but you did not, you
can contact the membership committee.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.