Re: Anonymous Voting Referendum

On Jeu 9 septembre 2004 8:16, Davyd Madeley a écrit :
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 17:54 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
>> We hope to hold the referendum during the first week of October 2004,
>> with more details to follow.
>
> I suppose I should join the foundation then.

To join the foundation, please fill the form at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php
People who will apply at least one week before the ballots are sent (i.e.
before September 20th) will be able to vote for the referendum if their
application is accepted.

Some members will have to renew their membership if they want to vote.
You will receive a mail telling you to do so if you have to renew yours.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.