Re: Board Minutes 29 September 2004

Owen Taylor wrote:

New Actions :

   ACTION : Luis to send Owen notes from Advisory Board meeting

   ACTION : Jody to get remaining notes and send proposed Minutes
            for August 11 to list. [Done, post meeting]

   ACTION : Owen to make sure that some Wiki got set up for
            the summit [Done, mostly thanks to Jeff]

   ACTION : Luis to flesh out schedule on Wiki based on discussions
            at GUADEC.

   ACTION : Leslie to write up proposal for subcomittees

Did you talk about request from CERT "Establishing a collaborative relationship"?


Regards, Frank

Frank Rehberger <frehberg gnome-de org>
GNOME Deutschland
The Twelve Networking Truths -

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]