Re: Foundation Financial information page

Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation wrote:

Thanks to Glynn Foster's help, we have added a new menu item
and web page to post financial information for GNOME Foundation:

http://foundation.gnome.org/finance/
   This is one big step forwards financial transparency :)
There is (in me) that little temptation to drill down the details of the account, but I do trust the board of directors are making the best efforts to utilise the finances to further the agreed charters and goals of the foundation. Keep up the good works!

-Ghee

tim