Yes! Thank you, really!!! :)

I've just read at Slashdot:

  World's First Large-Scale Ogg Theora Stream

  Ur eus writes "The GNOME European Users and Developers conference is
  currently underway in Kristansand, Norway. The whole conference is
  available live online as an Ogg Theora stream (the videos of the talks
  are also archived). This is very exciting as it is a proof of concept
  that it is possible to do high quality streaming using a fully free
  format today. The stream is done using the Fluendo streaming server
  software which will be released under the GPL in a few months. You
  find information on how to view the streams at the GUADEC streaming
  website."  http://stream1.hia.no/

So, we're having Free Software video streaming and a new streaming
server Free Software! The world is richer!

Schaller, I guess that's you. That's really great news! I only wish
Fluendo was released in time... maybe Helix (now it's becoming real Free
Software) will do in the meantime.

Best wishes, Rui