Re: Change of affiliation

Congratulations to all the new chidren of  "MRS Virtual Development"  ;-)

I've joined a company called "MRS Virtual Development", which will have a
much nicer name once all the paperwork is done. ;-) We hope to be a good
citizen of the GNOME community, and contribute where we can - indeed, one of
our projects is a new distribution, using GNOME as its default desktop! More
news about that soon.

I don't intend to change my involvement in GNOME, or my commitment to our
community, as a result of my new job. Where I have a conflict of interest in
my day-to-day involvement with GNOME, I will endeavour to communicate it
clearly. I still take good corporate citizenship very seriously! :-)

To close, I'd like to introduce and congratulate some of our new hires, who
you'll know from their involvement in the GNOME community:

 Sebastien Bacher
 Dafydd Harries
 James Henstridge
 Carlos Perelló Marín