Re: Very Brief Writeup of GNOME at LCA 2004 - Adelaide, Australia [12th - 17th January]

Telsa Gwynne wrote:
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:47:55AM +1300 or thereabouts, Glynn Foster wrote:

I've attached a *very* brief writeup of the content of the GNOME related
ones, and hopefully some of the people presenting can put their slides
online. Watch out for the audio later in the year!

Thanks so much for the write-up, Glynn. Makes sense of things a bit
more for those of us who didn't go.

Speakers: I want your slides! Pleeeeease.
    Is there a place we can look at these slides?

-Ghee

Telsa