Re: Very Brief Writeup of GNOME at LCA 2004 - Adelaide, Australia [12th - 17th January]

Hey,

> I've attached a *very* brief writeup of the content of the GNOME related
> ones, and hopefully some of the people presenting can put their slides
> online. Watch out for the audio later in the year!

Here's the presentation I did on what Sun has been up to, mainly from a
more development point of view.

http://www.gnome.org/~gman/gnome-conf-jds.sxi [1]

Glynn

[1] For some reason Staroffice has been asking for passwords recently,
and can't figure out how to change that. If it does, then 'foobar' is a
good reply.