Re: Licensing and copyright

> Only liability of non-US residents in other cases than copyright.

In which case, I suggest you take this up as a private conversation with
rms and the fsf as they are the most relevant people in this discussion.
You can tell us how it ends.

I also mentioned that none of us here are lawyers and endless speculations
by armchair lawyers is pointless.  Find someone who knows the law and can
speak with authority.  Maybe that means you should call your local EU
rep and ask them.  But again you will not find any conclusive outcome on
this mailing list.

sri

ps we need to create a gnome-law or something.  sheesh.