Re: GNOME in the Year of the Monkey

On Freitag 13 Februar 2004 00:40, Leslie Proctor wrote:

Hi,

due to that my father died last week on friday and we have held the funeral
yesterday, I am forwarding all the mails I received regarding any KDE related
issues to kde-ev-vorstand kde org and I would like you to use that address
for now. My colleagues in the board will take care of those issues in the
meantime while I am busy helping my brother with my father's business and my
mother to overcome the great loss of our beloved dad.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ralf