Re: Free software business models (was: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup)

Miguel

your message is long, so I'll reply up front. It is also well-reasoned.
I've been looking for a business model for my own software development,
and may  well adopt a combination of free and proprietary software.

Thanks for speaking out,
John