Re: About the future of X (Windows)

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 05:43:06PM -0800, Andy Tai wrote:
> Do you know the other XFree86 core members as well as
> Keith?

  No (though I have been following X on i386 since the area
of X386) but I didn't took position against them. I'm quite
grateful for the XFree86 project existance and results especially
in the previous decenny, but I'm also quite shocked by the
treatment Keith got.
Keith a posteriori after he got accused. I defend him based
on past experience working with him, and based on my opinion
that the problems he raises are real.

Daniel