Re: GU4DEC - Now Open for Registration [NEW!]

Hey there,

> The registration page has three questions about Attendance - attending the
> "pre-conference weekend", "developer conference" and the "user/business
> day".  I've looked on the www.guadec.org web site (and specifically at the
> Preliminary Schedule at http://www.guadec.org/schedule.html) and I didn't
> see the first and third options (above) mentioned.

Ahh, sorry about that - I'll try to fix that up soon. Basically the
format I can see is as follows -

	o Pre-Conference weekend
		- chance for everyone to fly in
		- people tour around Dublin in groups
		- people have non-planned discussions/planning sessions
		- people have opportunity of hacking in our hacking room

	o Developer conference
		- see preliminary schedule *soon*!
		- talks, tutotorials, planning sessions etc...
		- socializing, hacking, ...

	o User/Business Day [Linux Work]
		- user and business related talks
		- panel sessions
		- socializing, hacking
		- tutorials

I'll try to get a formal announcement of the Linux Work organized soon!
[Tim, Leslie, cough cough ;) ]

> Where can I get details about the "pre-conference weekend" and
> "user/business day" so I can decide whether I want to attend them?

I think you definitely want to attend the User/Business day - it's part
of GU4DEC, and a great opportunity to show off some of the accessibility
framework, participate in the open forums, etc etc..

		Hope this helps,
				Glynn ;)