Re: Astonishment

> I am not arguing for lifelong coasting on old accomplishments. I am just
> arguing that both elapsed time and magnitude of contribution have to be
> taken into account. And I cannot see that the membership guidelines
> contradict this view.

I am not so sure that coasting old contributions for a very long time is
wrong. For people that made a significant contribution, their code is
probably going to be used in years and years to come and i don't see how
that compares as smaller to someone doing a tiny contribution recently.

My point is that arguing for lifelong coasting of accomplishments does
not seem crazy to me.

Chema