Fonts was 'Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting September 10 2002'

Well if all else fail I guess we can go for the sponsorship route:
'The Coca-Cola GNOME Desktop 2.2, now with Coca-Cola logo font as
official and default system font!'

Anyway, thanks for the great effort you are putting in Jim, really
appreciate it.

Christian