[no subject]

I am not talking of the API documentation which is good enough in my
opinion, but i do think we lack tutorial documents.=20
Look at bonobo for instance, and can you tell me, who (among
newcomers to the gnome world) would be
able to use or produce bonobo components from the documents=20
that can be found on internet ?
Apart from the API (which is not helpful to begin) i could find
only three short articles from Michael Meeks on IBM developerWorks [1]=20
and one document from Mathieu Lacage and Dirk-Jan Binnema [2].
And when reading [2], you can legitimately wonder to what version it
applies....

I do not want to be rude with people that have wrote bits=20
of documentation so far (i have myself participated to such effort)
but i think it is time to deliver documentation and code at the same
time. People on the board should consider the task of writing
documentation as a first order issue, and ask hackers to participate
in that effort.

Could you comment on this ?

Thank you.

[1]http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/co-bnbo{1,2,3}=
.html

[2] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/corba/

--=20
  St=E9phane Genaud                                   =20
   ICPS-LSIIT, Universit=E9 Louis Pasteur                  =20
   P=F4le API, Bd. S. Brant, F-67400 Illkirch       =20
   tel : (33)(0)390244542, 0619058113 (SFR)     =20