Re: List of registered voters for the GNOME Foundation elections

Hi, I should be on the list of registered voters. I renewed my
membership properly. (Sorry if I am sending this to the wrong place,
but you didn't list an email address for the Membership committee.)

-Anna.

--
Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>