Re: Director's report

Heya,

Thanks a lot for the mail Tim. It feels good to know what the Foundation
has been up to.

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 15:26, GNOME Foundation wrote:
<snip>
> *Projects:
<snip>
> Book -  There is publisher interest in a 2.0 manual in English.  We
> could use some authors.  Anyone interested and have the time?

Could we have a name for this editor ?

I contacted O'Reilly and New Riders and neither of them were interested
at the time, even though my O'Reilly contact put a bit more work into
knowing how it could be good for O'Reilly and the community.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault