Re: Candidacy: Jody Goldberg

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 20:25, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> 'What is your name'
>     Name: Jody Goldberg
>     Mail: jody gnome org
>     Nick: jody
<snip>

>     - Try to keep GUADEC from overlaping with Passover again.  If
>       you think Airline food is bad, think about kosher for Passover
>       airline food and shudder.

I didn't know what Passover was (I think I can count the number of Jews
I know on the fingers of one hand).
http://www.holidays.net/passover/ for those who don't know either
(Warning! It's nearly as bad as a Christian website!)

<snip>
> 'What is your favourite colour'
>     - Blue

This guy can spell colour! Vote for him!

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery