[no subject]

> Note: Until we are able to set up our own store, the only online
> transactions we can accept are through PayPal. If you prefer, you may
> also donate by check.

I work for a free software friendly credit card payment gateway. I'm
also a GNOME user and Debian developer. If you're interested in
accepting real-time credit card donations on the Friends of GNOME page,
I'd be happy to hook you up. We may even be able to do the credit card
processing for free, as we already do for a number of non-profits. If
you'd like more information, please see http://www.trustcommerce.com/

By the way, fundraising gnome org bounces.

--
Dan Helfman
Software Engineer, TrustCommerce