Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting January 15 2002

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 10:24:34PM +0000, Ross Golder wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 16:25, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >
> >   ACTION: Jonathan to draft a possible official answer to the Uk Gov Talk
> >           request for comment on the use of open source software within
> >           the UK government.
> >

> I'd love to read this. Will it be available publicly?

  In this week minutes, you should find that this wasn't done because
it wasn't looking like it was actually needed:

   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2002-January/msg00016.html
  ACTION: Jonathan to draft a possible official answer to the Uk Gov Talk
          request for comment on the use of open source software within
          the UK government.
     => it seems the existing list is good enough and we don't really need
        to get a formal suggestion, Skipped/Done

Daniel