Re: GNOME socks {was: Re: [Fwd: Copyleft T-shirts-I run Hackerthreads.com which prints computer related T-shirts]}

<quote who="Tim Ney">

> > www.thinkgnome.com anyone? :-)
>
> That's such a great idea.  At trade shows there are always plenty of
> t-shirts, but I've seen nary a sock for sale.

Liam: The only possible person behind this ped-icular scheme!

;-)

- Jeff

--
     "Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system." - From Monty
                      Python to ESR, by way of Al Viro