Re: [Fwd: Copyleft T-shirts-I run Hackerthreads.com which prints computer related T-shirts]

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 16:21, Steve Fox wrote:
[...]

> Ouch. Maybe someone from the Board could look into this new site? I'd be
> willing to bet we could get quite a few t-shirt sales if we had a nice
> shirt and a reliable distributor.

I got a quote for gnome socks (black with the pink foot and the word
GNOME) last year that was higher than I liked ($8/pair I think) but
not impossible.  I was thinking of taking them to conferences.

I don't expect anyone would get rich from sales of such things, but they
can be fun guerilla marketing, can help visibility.

www.thinkgnome.com anyone? :-)

Liam