GNOME election results

First if all congratualtions to the newly elected board members, I am
sure you will do a great job.

Secondly I noticed that vote 211 and 212 seems to be the same ballot
submitted twice but with different tokens. My guess is that it is just a
mistake and it has no effect on the final outcome of the election
anyway, but I thought I should mention it since the current result
demonstrates that 1 wrongly approved ballot can make a difference in who
gets on the board in future ellections.

Christian