Re: GNOME Enhancement Procedure

On 20Jun2001 12:17PM (-0400), Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Or perhaps we should say that you can't really post an RFP for
> nonexistent code, or that an RFP for nonexistent code can only
> establish a vague "yeah we would like a solution in that area".

I think that sometimes it's nice to set down some requirements before
coding. But as everyone doubtless learned in Software Engineering 101,
we should expect the requirements to change in the middle of the
process (possibly due to what you learn in the course of
implementation work). So the process should be set up to account for
that.

Regards,

Maciej