European Foundation

Hi!

I've received this text from Jaime, a guy who's trying to get the
European Foundation running but who can't write to foundation-list. So
please, CC to him (jaime gcubo org) any response.

Jaime Anguiano Olarra said:

Hi people from the Foundation;

        I am trying to get the European GNOME Foundation running. Since
the B.O.F. at
GUADEC II, I have been asking some friends, who are experienced in law,
which is the best
way to do that here in Spain in order to see if Spain is a good choice
to stablish the European
Foundation. They all say I should get the whole documentation that was
used to
stablish the
GNOME Foundation to get known exactly about what we need to do. I wrote
to Daniel Veilhard
asking him for help and he told me that he would write to the board
list. Since then some
people wrote to me once telling me a few advices, but no usefull info. I
wrote
them back, but
nothing has happened. Please, if anyone there can help me... I just want
to see the European
Foundation running, so if you can help me with this it would be great
for me.

        Yours;

        Jaime.   <jaime gcubo org>

Jaime Anguiano Olarra