Re: Minutes of the GNOME Foundation Board meeting 23 January 2001

> We need a bin/source compat Bonobo for the duration of the 1.4.x
> series, so that release can't happen until the entirety of Bonobo is
> in freeze, I would guess, though the 1.4 team makes the call here.

Parts of the library are fully frozen, others are not.

Details are basically the same as the post available on the archives
called `The nature of the freeze' or something among those lines, but
just more mattured.

Sorry, not too much time this week.

Miguel.