Re: Documenting Gnome apps with the GPL

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 06:20:15PM -0500, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> I. All docs need to be released under GNU FDL and contain standard legal

  I won't do this for libxml2 and libxslt. I may have misunderstood the
GNU FDL terms but the way I read them they required to the GNU FDL Licence
to be itself fully printed as part of the documenation itself. It's at least
2 pages just for the licence. I prefer to preserve trees and keep the
documentation under the same licences as the rest of the package.

Daniel