BonoboPreview Initiative

A few months ago, while installing Office 2000 for my brother, I came
across the preview feature in their new file selection dialog. I made
note of it then as a feature that GNOME could benefit from, as something
that truly enhances the user experience and productivity.
With bonobo, we have the perfect mechanism for incorporating this
feature into future GNOME file selection widgets, and as I am currently
writing one, I felt that I should take this opportunity to get some
input on this idea.

So go ahead; think, talk, whatever :-)

Later,
Chris

--

http://glimmer.sourceforge.net - My pet project
http://uberhackers.dhs.org - My personal website

./configure --prefix=/dev/mocha --enable-caffeine