Re: changed charter, new elections proposal

Hi Martin,

If you look at the flow of the list, it's obvious to me that there is rough
consensus that the slates idea is a bad one.  We've had a good long wrestle with
the issue.  Now I think it's time to move on and prepare to have elections
already.  I think we'll survive.  And we can do as Allen suggests and take a hard
look at how the elections went and make changes as necessary next year.

Cheers,

Bart