Re: update on Gnome Foundation incorporation

Jamin Philip Gray wrote:

> How will the elections take place?  Will they happen over the
> foundation mailing list?

We'll announce the elections and invite people to sign up as members of the
foundation if they're not already on the list and submit slates for the board
of directors (rules for slates are in the charter).  There's already a list
of members that have been defaulted-in on CVS; information about membership
requirements is in the charter.  Then after a few weeks we'll have the
elections where all members will be able to vote for one of the slates.
Elections will probably run over the course of a 10-day period or so and be
conducted via email or a web site.

Something like that, as we get closer to the elections, we'll need to
finalize the process.

Bart