Re: What is GNOME office?
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- To: bruce perens com (Bruce Perens)
- Cc: sam uchicago edu, foundation-list gnome org, mathieu eazel com
- Subject: Re: What is GNOME office?
- Date: 21 Nov 2000 03:29:04 -0800
bruce perens com (Bruce Perens) writes:
> From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
> > I think Sun ought to be talking to the Board of Directors at this
> > point, and the Board is moving in that direction.
> Right. If the recommendation I sent the board won't satisfy some
> developers, what do you think we should change?
Well, first off I hope your recommendation satisfies Sun.
Past that, I think people might be a lot more comfortable assigning
(C) to the OpenOffice Foundation, once that is formed, than to Sun,
assuming that the OOF is truly independent and not just a bunch of Sun
] [Thread Prev